Saturday, 26 December 2015

REVIEW: Plum Green Tea Clear Face Mask

So you have decided to call it a day after having successfully accomplished the daily tasks. All you want to do now is to indulge your senses in serenity and heavenly fragrance. This, while also resuscitating your wrought skin and prepping it up to face the next day's challenges! Well, the one shot solution to your winding up fantasy is a good Face Mask!


Facial Mask is the ultimate haven for those who want their face to wake up to a rejuvenated skin once they are done stealing a quick 20-min nap or watching an episode of a YouTube web series (my personal favorite for a while is TVF's The Pitchers!).

Courtesy my super shitty acne-prone skin, I refrained from using stuff not prescribed by dermo for the longest. But as I gradually began getting bored with their medicine-lish smell and packaging, I thought why not try some new products for my forever PMS-ing face?

And after hearing everyone rave about the Plum Green Tea Clear Face Mask, I finally gave it a hand!


Plum Green Tea Face Mask in Evening Light


So let's see how it fared for me:

Price: ₹ 475

Product Claims: Get instantly brighter, healthier-looking skin. A soft, creamy formula that applies nicely and is also easy to wash off, without drying your face. Gentle exfoliation of glycolic acid removes dead cells and impurities, while antioxidant benefit of organic green tea extracts helps control acne (pimples) over the long run. A must-have product for oily and combination skin type.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Bentonite, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerine, Fragrance, FDA Approved Colours, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Kaolin, Phenoxyethanol

Directions: Gently apply a thin layer over all areas of the face, taking care not to let the product enter your eyes. Wait for about 30 minutes or until the face mask dries completely, and wash off with plain water. Do not scrub face with towel, gently pat dry and use a gentle moisturizer to seal in the goodness ingredients. Use once a week.

Color & Texture: Cream in color with Thick, Wet texture


Cream Color & Thick Texture


Packaging: Attractive Glass Tub with a Sturdy White Cap

Glass Tub Packaging
                                            




Fragrance: Extremely soothing. I think the fragrance is this face mask's USP! LOVE it.

My Experience: Cutting right to the chase: I ADORE this face mask! Although it says it is meant for Oily to Combination skin, it suits my dry skin just fine. I just moisturize my face well before the night of applying it. 
The mask has a prominent yet extremely refreshing fragrance that will aid in calming down your senses.
Because I have dry skin, I wash the mask off within 15-20 mins and voila! My face looks SO much more clear, soft and less red. This effect stays on for the next two days.
My acne looks way less angry and some even disappear right after I clean it off.
I have been using this face mask for about two months now and I can guarantee that it will make your acne go poof and your marks subside gradually with regular use.

      Pros
  • Packed in an Appealing Glass Jar 
  • Rich in Anti-Oxidants
  • Effective on acne
  • Makes marks disappear over the time
  • Helps in evening out the complexion
  • Works as a mild Exfoliator 
  • Soothing Fragrance
  • Does not dry out the skin
  • No Parabens 
  • Environment & Animal Friendly product
    
      Cons
  • Although pretty, the Tub Packaging can get Messy.
  • Only available Online

Ratings: 4.8/5 

Final Verdict: A must have face mask for acne prone skin! I promise you won't regret the purchase.


Related Articles

5 comments:

  1. Hi Najah,I really want to try out Plum face masks as I have heard a lot of good reviews about it.Seems like a nice product.I have dry skin too and maybe I pick this one for myself on your reco.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plum facemasks are amazing! You should try this out, but make sure you moisturize your skin well :)

      Delete
  2. Wow... this looks FaB...Will try out this Plum face masks...xoxo, Neha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have oily skin and this looks like a must have. Thanks for sharing :)

    http://msmeehnia.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. look so nice.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete