Saturday, 15 October 2016

Currently Obsessed!

currently obsessed, beauty blog, series, T.V shows, new category


I love going through what people love. things that touch them and captivates their interest the  most. Therefore, it's no surprise that most of my YouTube history constitutes of beauty gurus' morning/night/evening/holiday.. and so forth videos! I am planning to begin a series of my list of "Current Obsessions" so you guys know for sure the things you can go ahead and blindly buy/watch/read/. 

I don't really have many for at the moment as I've mostly been sick for a while, but I guess I'll begin to take more interest in new products from now!

Here are the three stuff I've been loving lately! Two of them are skin care products and one is an extremely popular Netflix show with immense critical acclaim.

  • Herb Day Cleansing Tissue by The Face Shop

The Face Shop, Herb Day Cleansing Tissue, Korean Beauty, Makeup remover, gentle, acne-prone skin

First on the list is a pack of cleansing tissues by The Face Shop. I've honestly had awful experiences with facial tissues in the past. Got the Neutrogena one after everyone was raving about them (fine, fine, I gave into Kim Kardashian's "recommendations") and ended up with stubborn rashes. However, the Herb Day Cleansing Tissues looked really cute and had a pleasant mild fragrance, so I decided to give them a try.

They come in a pack of 20 sheets and work pretty well in removing all my makeup and grime. I've never had a reaction from using them (which is a big deal, BTW), and hence can vouch that it's perfect for sensitive and acne-prone skin too. I think you should totally give these Herb Day Cleansing Tissues a try as they are effective and totally affordable too!

  • Tony Moly Skin Soothing Natural Pulp Essence Sheet Mask in Tea Tree

Skin Soothing Tony moly natural pulp essence sheet mask tea tree, face mask, korean beauty, affordable masks, acne-prone, anti-redness

Wow, that was a mouthful. Anyway, I first heard about Tony Moly, another Korean skin care brand, through a 7-Day Sheet Mask Challenge on Buzzfeed and a week later their store opened in my area! That was enough for me to understand the universe's hint. 

So I got them in Aloe Vera, Tea Tree and Sea Weeds since the S.A claimed they were the best for my skin type. I am obsessed with the Tea Tree variant out of the three, just like I loved Chia Seed out of The Face Shop Real Nature masks





It comes in a typical sheet mask packaging (attractive font and color) and sort of overflows with serum, which I personally like to massage into my skin later. It definitely helped in calming down and my redness and impart a dewy glow the next day. Purchased Skin Soothing Natural Pulp Essence in Tea Tree thrice already. Totally recommended!

  • Narcos

narcos, netflix, pablo escobar, colombia, cartels, currently obsessed, netflix and chill


I made up my heart after watching Breaking Bad that there wouldn't be any drugs based show that would even linger around its realm. But Narcos broke open that gate and created its own place in my list of favorite shows! So the show is based on a real-life Colombian drug lord, Pablo Escobar. He was known as "The King of Cocaine"  and was one of the richest guys in the world back in early '90s. He is played by a versatile Brazilian actor Wagner Moura, who does a fab job at delineating the hurricane of greed, power, family love and the eventual twigs of survival Pablo Escobar embodied. 

Oberyn Martell vs Javier Pena, Game of thrones narcos, love, Pedro Pascal , DEA agent, trial by combat
Died a prince, reborn as a DEA officer!
Okay, so the main reason why I even began watching this crazy popular show was Pedro Pascal. Sigh. I was still not over Oberyn Martell's ruthless death in GoT and there was no better way to alleviate that grief than by watching him as a kick-ass and charming DEA officer in Narcos!


So these were the list of stuff I am currently obsessed with! Lemme know yours in the comments below!







Related Articles

6 comments:

  1. That sheet mask sounds awesome, need to check that out.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna start binge watching Narcos now that somebody has approved of it! Great post btw :)
    Harshita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post and love that sheet mask.

    www.rasoirecipe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all look awesome! Also, I am currently having a Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment giveaway and will be having a new giveaway every Friday with products from UD, Too Faced, Fresh, Hourglass and more. You should come check it out! :)
    https://www.bluecanyoncorner.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great stuff. Thanks for sharing it.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete