Thursday, 24 November 2016

Just Herbs Silksplash Rehydrant Face Wash

just herbs silksplash rehydrant face wash, ayurvedic, acne-prone, pimples, skin, tan, india, affordable

Man does it feel great to be back to the blogosphere! I hope you guys are doing well. So today I am gonna review a face wash from my current skin care routine which I've been using for a good whole year now. It's the Just Herbs Silkplash Rehydrant Face Wash in Neem-Orange. 

Indians are well acquainted with the benefits of neem for acne and other skin issues, and orange peels have also gained immense popularity in the DIY realm to restore an even complexion. I've also had a fairly good experience Just Herbs earlier, so I knew I could safely give the Silksplash Rehydrant Face Wash a try while going through crazy bouts of acne a year ago. Let's see how it fared for me!

Product Description

"An Ayurvedic face wash with the natural goodness of neem, Chandan(sandal wood), and honey. It  gently removes the last traces of dust, grime, and make-up residue, yet retaining the inherent moisture of the skin. Ayurveda states that Sandal Wood is moisturising and anti-inflammatory, Calendula acts as natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent with sun radiation protective properties.  Ayurvedic ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Honey and Orange peel deeply moisturize leaving the skin with an amazing sense of freshness and a velvety sheen all day long.
  • Suits all skin types
  • Contains certified organic Neem and Aloe Vera"

Ingredients & Directions


india, just herbs silksplash rehydrant face wash, ayurvedic, affordable face wash india, pump packaging, neem, orange, honey, ingredients

Price₹ 345

Color and Consistency: Honey brown; gel-like.

just herbs silksplash rehydrant face wash, consistency, color and packaging, acne prone, india, cleanser, affordable

Net Volume: 100 ml

My Experience

As mentioned earlier, I've been using Silksplash Rehydrant Face Wash for almost a year following an excellent experience with their aloe vera massage gel. Their products are paraben and SLS free and claim to be suitable for sensitive skin too.

The face wash comes in a secured plastic pump plastic which dispenses the product in a controlled manner. When I began using this face wash I noticed that my skin would turn bright red. I checked the ingredients to realize that it had a small percentage of honey, to which I am highly allergic, in it. However, I decided to give it a week more try as after the redness would diminish my skin actually felt clearer and comparatively more glowing. And I am glad I did 'cuz once my skin got used to it, it aided me tremendously in improving my tone and overall acne problem. It's mild yet cleanses your face thoroughly. I wouldn't recommend using it to cleanse your makeup though as that'd require a stronger formula.






Pros
  • Paraben and SLS free
  • Ayurvedic
  • Works effectively for acne-prone skin
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Lasts long
  • Moderately priced
  • Secured pump packaging
Cons
  • Only available online
  • Sensitive skin may initially turn red
  • Does not remove makeup
Ratings: 4.5/5

Overall Verdict: I think Just Herbs Silkplash Rehydrant Face Wash is an excellent mild cleanser for acne of all skin types. It's cooling and has a tranquil fragrance. You must definitely give it a try!




Related Articles

8 comments:

  1. Can i use it if i dont suffer from acne??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, you can! It helps in evening out your complexion and imparting hydration too. :)

      Delete
  2. This looks nice! Thanks for the review!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like something I could use!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds nice! Thanks for the review xx

    Gemma
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neem, chandan and honey some awesome ingredients. Sounds like a nice product. Nicely reviewed. :)

    Alisha
    rasoirecipe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice and deatiledreview. Thanks for the review.
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete